Pandymeez
Art hub of Fruu
Thursday, August 22, 2024
Ref sheet is HERE!!
Idk how I did not post this here before but now it is here to stay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ref sheet is HERE!!
Idk how I did not post this here before but now it is here to stay :)
Ref sheet is HERE!!
Idk how I did not post this here before but now it is here to stay :)
Commission page is up!
Currently the commission page is the most important out of them all as of right now. The whole blog is a work in progress so no lookin...
Hello Internet, my name is... Fruu
I have literally no Idea how the heckles this works but IDEALLY this would be a nice little portfolio site for my art and commissions! :...
No comments:
Post a Comment